Request a Quote
For a fast-turnaround quote on any of our product lines, simply submit your project requirements at Request a Quote.
You can also order a sample of our products on at Request a Sample.
Product & Technical Inquiries
If you’d like to discuss your project and product requirements , please contact your regional sales & technical representative in the first instance.
Click here for details of all our regional representatives.
- California: 1001 West Walnut Street – Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220
- Georgia: 5250 Old Louisville Rd, Building 12, Pooler, GA 33122
- New Jersey: 6 International Way – Newark, NJ 07114
- Texas: 9501 Bay Area Blvd., Suite 600 Pasadena, TX 77507
- Virginia: 6701 College Street – Suffolk, VA 23435
- Washington: 4179 70th. Avenue East – Fife, WA 98424
- Boards are stocked in sizes of 4′ x 8′ in various thickness on all product types.
- Board sizes of 4′ x 10′ are available on special factory order with typical 6-8 week lead times.
- Maximum width of any board is 4 feet.
- Maximum length of any board is 10 feet.
- All warehouse stock inventories are subject to prior sales until a purchase order is received against the inventory item(s).
- Any materials not in stock at time of order typically require 6-8 week lead time for factory orders.
- Less than truckload (LTL) orders are typically shipped via common carrier consolidated freight in closed vans.
- Full crates of 4 crates maximum in closed van shipments due to loading / unloading restrictions.
- Crates are loaded into closed vans with the long dimension of the crates in the same long direction of the truck’s bed. Unloading the crates requires long forks on the lift equipment and chains (or pallet jacks) to pull the crates to the rear of the truck bed.
- Less than truckload shipments of more than 4 crates are typically shipped on partial flatbed trailers loaded for side forklift unloading.
- Full truckload shipments of 12 crates maximum are shipped on flatbed trailers with crates loaded for side forklift unloading.
- Customer pick-ups with customer’s own equipment must be scheduled with the warehouse manager in advance of going to the warehouse for loading. The driver should always have a copy of the order packing slip when arriving at the warehouse for loading.
- Full crates of product typically weigh about 3,850 lbs. each.
Terms and Conditions
Click here to download our latest Terms and Conditions of Sale.